We are now recruiting for a Marketing Specialist to support our sales teams, creating exceptional marketing material that builds our brand and drives sales.
Helvar is an international lighting technologies company, specialising in energy efficient and intelligent lighting products. Founded in Helsinki in 1921, we are a privately-owned Finnish company with a 90-year legacy in innovation. Our Helvar spirit encourages everyone to participate, contribute and learn across our offices in UK, Finland and Sweden.
About the role:
You will be an integral member of the sales team tasked with supporting sales teams in marketing Helvar Solutions for our customers and channel partners. She/he will also own the full portfolio of marketing material including catalogues and brochures to position us strongly in the market and enable our sales team. We're looking for a smart, hungry, sales-oriented, marketer to build and execute programs designed to increase results for our sales teams and channel partners, equipping them with the tools they need to be successful.
- Provide hands on marketing support for sales managers in creating/modifying sales presentations
- Own the portfolio of printed catalogues and brochures across Helvar and ensure that it is best-in-class to represent our company, value propositions and product solutions
- Create blog content
- Organise live events & online webinars
- Provide excellent support of our event attendees and guests.
- Identify speakers, special guests, and/or entertainment for marketing event.
- Organise forums to support product co-creation and inspire thought-leadership.
- Track the efficiency of all marketing events and projects, and subsequently measure results with sales managers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Extensive experience in marketing, specifically with a focus on resellers.
- Proven experience of creating high quality printed and digital creative and graphic assets (flyers, brochures, etc) using Adobe InDesign.
- Highly customer focused, passionate about creating and building value for customers and challenging others when they see initiatives that lack customer focus.
- Proficient in using personalized email applications to segment partner communications & journeys, as well as test subject lines and improve delivery, open rates, and clickthrough rates on important communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our product and programs and the culture and beliefs of our company outward to our partners.
- Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners collectively and cohesively.
It would be a bonus if you also had the following:
- Experience of designing and running co-creation sessions with resellers and key account customers.
- Courage to prioritize and take bold actions
- Create customer value in everything you do
- Take the initiative to collaborate for maximum value
- Prototype to be fast
- Always-On feedback
Our newly refurbished office is based on the South East London/Kent border in wooded greenland with easy access from central London. 35 minutes by train from London Bridge or via car on the A2 at the Dartford Heath Interchange/M25 Junction 2. Free staff shuttle bus from the station, free car park and a canteen onsite.
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free tea and coffee
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus Scheme
Shortlisting and interviews
Helvar is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to ensuring all applications are treated fairly. All applications are subject to our shortlisting process; so if you’re shortlisted we will contact you and invite you to attend an interview. We’ll also tell you if there will be any skills tasks to complete as part of the recruitment process. If you don’t hear from us 2 weeks after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
For further information about us see our website.