AJ Chambers are currently seeking a Senior Accountant on behalf of a leading accountancy practice based in Cambridge.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a forward-thinking firm. You will take on a new level of responsibility, assisting in the management of a diverse portfolio and taking lead on the more complex projects within the firm.
This practice is one of the best environments in the country for your development, their approach is committed, caring and conscientious and a big emphasis is placed on employees maintaining a healthy work-life balance. The partners have fostered a forward moving, service focused, and team orientated approach and the right professional will join them in a key, long term position.
Senior Accountant Duties:
- Supervision and preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members of the team and supervising assignments
- Corporation and personal tax returns
- Liaising and building relationships with clients
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or close to qualifying
- At least 3-5 years??? experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
- Ability to create and manage accounts
- Knowledge of the areas mentioned in duties, however support will be provided if some experience is lacking
For more information on this Senior Accountant role please either apply directly or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Cambridge