Internship Administrative Assistant
Language River is a fast-growing interpreting and translating company, our mission is to build a linguistic and cultural bridge. Our interpreters and translators make interconnections easier, giving everyone the opportunity to tear down any linguistic and cultural barrier. Through our services we make a difference, simply speaking any kind of language. We work in a wide range of sectors (legal, medical, financial, engineering, etc.) both for public and private customers, i.e. the Ministry of Justice, the NHS, the Top UK’s law firms, Courts, and many others.
We provide a variety of services like Face to Face Interpretation, Translation, Telephone Interpretation, and British Sign Language. In addition, also our support for the Tech sector is rapidly growing. Our client’s satisfaction makes us feel proud of the quality of service we provide.
We are recruiting an Administrative Assistant to fill an Internship position.
The Intern will be crucial to support the team and our senior managers in a wide range of activities. For this reason, you must be ready to take new challenges every day and to work with a strong work ethic.
As Administrative Assistant you will:
• Act as the first point of contact for phone and email inquiries;
• Assist different departments on ongoing projects and research;
• Draft documents and emails for a different level of seniority;
• Manage files and documents;
• Assist the Finance department on daily tasks;
• Work on a daily basis with MS Office.
We are looking for an easy-going individual, a self-starter with strong communication skills and excellent time management.
What we require:
• University degree or a University student;
• Immediate availability;
• Excellent English command;
• Communication and organization skills;
• Commercial acumen;
• Interest to work in a fast-growing environment.
If this role makes a good fit with your profile and interests, please send us your CV with a cover letter to apply.