Business Continuity Consultant
Protiviti are providing Business Continuity support to the housing sector in the South West of England.
- Provide Business Continuity advice and guidance to the Business and act in a second line risk capacity
- Produce the monthly dashboard, monitor metrics and help the business comply with the Business Continuity policy
- Help all areas (business and geographies) within the scope of the role, comply with local regulations specific to Business Continuity
- In partnership with the business, identify and manage gaps and risks and drive transparency and accountability
- Brief, educate, train and exercise the business on the incident response process and other key programme deliverables
- Assist the business with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery testing. This will include pre and post-test administration and the tracking and closure of corrective actions
- Become proficient with the group planning tool, to develop BC plans and launch emergency employee communications.
- Extensive BC and crisis management experience.
- Proficient in core BC planning tools and databases.
- Excellent IT skills (including MS office) and a sound understanding of the IT infrastructure that underpins core business activities
- The ability to concisely and accurately convey information
- Able to quickly build relationships and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with the confidence to communicate gaps and risk and ensure accountability
- MBCI certificated
- Project management
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
£400 to £500 per day, dependent on experience.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.