Face to face Fundraiser role - Travel the UK - Immediate Start - Weekly Pay with Bonuses
You will never work for a company with a better culture than ours!
We’ve been nominated for The Business Culture Awards 2018: The Business Culture Achievement Award (Small Business) and The Business Culture Employer Brand & Value Award. We are very proud of this recognition and are hiring people who want to work for a company dedicated to Respect, Ethics, Activism and Love.
We are looking for passionate, energetic people to join our teams of travelling Fundraisers who have the confidence & communication skills to enlighten and inspire people to support our amazing charity partners.
You’ll be fundraising in shopping centres and major rail stations around the UK, inspiring people to sign up to regular direct debit donations of at least £8 a month for a minimum of two years.
You’ll be living and working with a small team of 2-4 other people and we need you to be able to commit to being away from home for 5 weeks at first, working 6 days a week. After that it’s up to you which weeks you work as long as it’s for a minimum of 3 weeks at a time. We provide your travel and accommodation – often in stunning holiday homes or city apartments. We also give you 2 full days of training so you can hit the ground running and be confident in talking to people on your first day. We also have great career progression opportunities at REAL – our Managing Directors started off as Fundraisers!
We are a company built on ethics, working to change the world one small step at a time. We take on board the suggestions of our staff to help structure a brighter future, whether that’s by going meat-free on Mondays or supporting small, Fundraiser-nominated charities with a give-as-you-earn scheme.
The Travelling Fundraiser job is a full time role, intended for those looking for a permanent position. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
• Once you pass our telephone screening, we will usually interview you by video call so there’s no need to come to our head office unless you live nearby
• It’s an immediate start; if your interview is successful, you will join our weekly training session in London, taking place every Tuesday and Wednesday. We provide you with travel and overnight accommodation for the training. On Wednesday evening you’ll travel to join your team which could be anywhere from Plymouth to Aberdeen, so bring your suitcase!
• A guaranteed basic wage starting at £309 - £328 per week
• Uncapped weekly bonuses (starting at £50 for achieving your target)
• Annual OTE of £25,000+
• The opportunity to build a career in a well-established company that cares for its staff and the environment they work in
• Full charity-branded uniform and ID badge provided
• Free PAYG gym vouchers
• Pension Scheme
• Fully funded employee assistance programme, with free access to counsellors
• Company car if you are willing to drive, over the age of 20 and possess a clean license, plus a £60 driving bonus (target dependant) and petrol allowance
• We love incentives, competitions and work-based games where fundraisers have won additional bonuses, spa days, trips abroad, games consoles and more!
If you feel that this job is for you, then please email us to find out more. Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check.