Front-End Web Developer
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Our Ingresso global distribution solution deepens accesso’s ability to help clients drive efficiency and realize greater value from their ticketing operations. The technology connects directly into any ticketing system, allowing for low-cost distribution of tickets in a seamless, dynamic environment. Since 2011, Ingresso has processed over 7.2 million ticket sales on behalf of our API-connected venues, totaling over $400 million.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for multiple smart and motivated Front-End Developers to join our small, London-based team. You will work across the Ingresso suite of products, but will be primarily focused on our ticketing websites. We sell thousands of tickets per day via the sites so you will have the chance to improve a popular consumer-facing product. We are embarking on a project to rewrite most of the site in React, so you should expect to spend a lot of time on this project.
You will work closely with product management and other front-end and back-end developers to improve our products and create new products. You will have an opinion on what makes a good product and are comfortable suggesting improvements.
Our ticketing platform consists of:
- A transactional ticketing API
- Ticketing websites (e.g. branded as Ticketmaster Theatre or our own retail brand, From the Box Office)
- We aim to make these two products best in market and need your help to do it.
- Our web stack includes Python (Django), MySQL, React, Angular
- For our backend services, we use a mixture of Python and Go, with our legacy application written in Objective C
- Our stack runs on Kubernetes in GKE, with a legacy system running on-premises on FreeBSD
- Experience with front-end build tools
- Experience building single-page applications with React (ideally), Angular or Vue.js
- Good communication, have an analytic mindset, and be a fast learner
Nice To Have:
- Experience with LESS or SASS
- Experience in other programming languages. Our website backend is written in Python / Django which you could eventually contribute to.
- Experience with Git and Continuous Integration environments
- A sense for UX / design
- Previous experience developing eCommerce sites
- Experience in startup environments and agile development
Perks & Benefits:
- We offer a generous health insurance and pension scheme.
- You will be given a new MacBook Pro or other laptop/OS of your choice.
- We have free fruit, Friday afternoon beers, and often free tickets to West End shows and other entertainment.
- accesso full-time employees benefit from unlimited Udemy courses as part of our global learning culture.
- This position will be located in our main Ingresso office in London, W6.
- We are unable to sponsor work permits at this time, therefore all candidates must be authorized to work in the UK.
- accesso is a drug-free company.
- This is a full-time, permanent position. No contractors please
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!Company Descriptionaccesso technology has been providing cutting edge queuing and ticketing solutions to major theme parks and attractions for over a decade. Our powerful and innovative solutions deliver breakthrough revenue generating technology for our clients around the world. Our products and services currently support some of the top attractions in the world including a wide variety of paid admission operations ranging from theme parks, water parks and zoos to cultural attractions and sporting events.
Our innovative approach to driving revenue are key differentiators of our proprietary and patented technology. We help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment and commitment to innovation. Everything we do helps our clients focus on what they do best, providing outstanding experiences for guests while we provide technology that readily supports our clients efforts to drive revenue. We have focused intensely on fine tuning our process to ensure success for our clients and, in turn, our company.