Contract Technical Recruiter
Who We Are
Since 2011, Ingresso, an accesso company, has been changing the way tickets are sold through our proprietary global distribution solution and white-label eCommerce booking engine. Our technology was the first to connect directly to every venue-based ticketing system across the West End, processing over 7.2 million in tickets totalling over £375 million. Today, Ingresso powers such sites as Wicked and Ticketmaster Theatre. Through continued innovation and custom integrations, our goal is to become the largest ticket marketplace that provides a seamless experience for our clients, guests, and distributors.
What We Need
We seek an experienced Technical Recruiter for a 6-month contract to support our Ingresso software development team in London. We need someone who has successfully hired engineering and development professionals for smaller to mid-sized companies based in the UK. This person will be provided with intensive training on accesso products and processes and is expected to get ramped up quickly.
- Full-cycle sourcing and recruiting efforts for technical / software development roles.
- Meeting facilitation and/or participation with hiring managers and hiring teams to review job requirements and applicants and to discuss interview feedback.
- Source both active and passive candidates for live openings as well as to maintain a proactive and steady pipeline of talent for future positions.
- Attend networking events, meet-ups, career fairs and hiring events with local technical user groups and universities to establish and build partnerships.
- Open and post active roles to the ATS as well as partnered job boards and sites.
- Review applicants and utilize best judgement to determine who to advance to interview stages.
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews, from phone screens through to final leadership rounds.
- Communication of pertinent information (i.e. delayed start dates, salary negotiation, etc) regarding offers and potential new hires to HR Generalist, Recruiting Manager as well as hiring team(s) when necessary.
- Supporting Recruiting Manager with special projects, such as employer branding, onsite tours with local colleges and Interview Events, as necessary.
- Ability to work as part of fast-paced, highly-collaborative organization
- Organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive, self-driven and motivated
- Ability to shift priorities with little notice
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong familiarity with UK-specific, technology-focused job boards, sites, and tools
- Previous experience working within an Applicant Tracking System for requisition and candidate workflows. We use Lever, though this is not a requirement.
- Proficiency in Office 365, using such programs as Outlook (Email/Calendar), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, OneNote and SharePoint
- Familiarity with different types of communication and web meeting platforms such as Skype for Business, Slack and Zoom
- Social media savvy (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- History of success with placing Software Engineers in our tech stack: Web (Python/Django, MySQL, React, Angular); Backend (Python, Go, Objective C for legacy); and Server (Google Kubernetes Engine/GKE, on-prem FreeBSD for legacy systems).
- High-level understanding of software architecture and modern tech organizational structure
What We Offer:
- An open work environment fostering open communication and collaboration
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- We have free fruit, Friday afternoon beers, and often free tickets to West End shows and other entertainment.
- This position will be located in our main Ingresso office in London, W6.
- We are unable to sponsor work permits at this time, therefore all candidates must be authorized to work in the UK.
- accesso is a drug-free company.
Our innovative approach to driving revenue are key differentiators of our proprietary and patented technology. We help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment and commitment to innovation. Everything we do helps our clients focus on what they do best, providing outstanding experiences for guests while we provide technology that readily supports our clients efforts to drive revenue. We have focused intensely on fine tuning our process to ensure success for our clients and, in turn, our company.