Marketing Account Manager
Are you an outstanding marketer with a strong marketing background? Looking for an exciting and challenging new job opportunity?
How would you like to become part of a phenomenal marketing organisation, joining our friendly and supportive team?
This is a great opportunity to join an established but innovative agency working with some of the top IT organisations in a pivotal role, in which they have been successfully working with for over 15 years.
They are looking for people who have a strong marketing background and experience of working with external clients to develop and implement innovative marketing tactics that address business issues.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and managing marketing campaigns and projects as well as maintaining and developing strong client relationships.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong background in marketing with previous experience of managing multi-faceted projects from concept to execution. Great communication skills are essential to be able to effectively convey your ideas across multiple mediums.
22-days annual leave (increasing yearly to 30-days max), training & development opportunities, on-site parking, company pension, health cash plan, salary sacrifice for childcare and cycle to work schemes.
Marketing Executive | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Project Management | Marketing and Advertising | Social Media | B2B
- Marketing background and digital experience
- Experience of managing marketing projects from concept to execution
- Very good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and workloads and to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with an ability to work within a wider team environment
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent IT skills, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint
- Managing executive clients effectively
- Team player
- A good sense of humour
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Experience with Social Media for business
- Knowledge of the IT channel sector
- eDM software experience (preferably Dotmailer)
- 2nd EU language skills (advantageous)
- Experience of working in B2B marketing
Established in 2000, this agency has an outstanding record delivering EMEA-wide IT industry channel development through tailored marketing programmes.
This company will reward you with a competitive salary, increasing holiday allowance (30 days, plus bank holidays after 6 years' service), fantastic health cash plan & the tools to allow you to grow to your full potential.