Procurement & Contract Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Procurement and Contract Manager for our Energy client based in Central Scotland. This is a permanent position with salary negotiable by experience from £35,000 to £55,000 depending on experience.
- To lead the delivery of new commercial agreements
- Maintain effective contract management of existing customer and building on new partner relationships.
- Lead on evaluation and analysis of existing and proposed commercial structures
Skills and Experience required for the Procurement and Contracts Manager role
- Degree qualified
- Be a qualified solicitor or have a legal background
- Have an understanding of the dynamics of commercial and legal agreements
There will be a requirement to travel to Edinburgh 2 days per week in this position.
Full details on the Procurement and Contracts Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.