Head of Sales
Head of Sales - Tour Operator - Sheffield
An award winning tour operator is in search for an industry experienced Head of Sales who will oversee and lead the sales function of both office and homeworker sales staff.
This full time role will be based in the new Sheffield premises, but you will also occasionally travel to London and will conduct homeworker visits one day a week.
- Work with the leadership team to define the sales strategy
- Focus on business development revenue and growth
- Oversee and drive the Sales function to increase performance revenue and conversions
- Direct line management of Sales Managers, consisting of duty day sales manager and shift cover
- Create sales and conversion target rates that consistently drive and motivate all sales consultants
- Work closely with other departments especially Product, Commercial and Marketing
- In depth knowledge of the travel industry
- Management a sales environment as well as sales agents and homeworkers
- Car owner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- IT Systems (Internet booking systems, Amadeus, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Enthusiastic, willingness to learn and grow through the company
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/