Administrative Assistant - Part-time
Pay: Kent Range
Start Date: Immediate
We are seeking an experienced, well organised and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to work as part of our office team.
This post requires:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and telephone skills and the ability to handle potentially difficult situations in a calm manner.
- Some experience of SIMs is preferable and IT/office experience essential although specific training will be given.
- A first aid qualification is desirable or the willingness to undergo first aid training.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretion.
- Experience of working with children would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and be able to use his/her initiative.
Duties will vary day to day, depending on the support required in the office. This will include: dealing with parents, visitors and pupils at reception, answering the telephone and e-mails, producing pupil reports, maintaining pupil and staff records, updating policies and various other tasks.
Closing Date: 09/01/2019 at 12:00
Interviews: Thursday 17th January
Information about the school
Come and join our amazing team!
We offer lots of opportunities to develop and enhance your skills through training and working within our extremely dedicated team of staff and governors who contribute with enthusiasm and commitment to the life of our school. Our pupils are happy, confident and motivated learners displaying the highest standards of behaviour at all times.
Sheldwich Primary School and Little Hedgehogs Pre-School is an Outstanding(Ofsted July 2018), popular, over subscribed Academy School set in the picturesque village of Sheldwich with 264 pupils. We have well resourced classrooms and excellent facilities which the children benefit from including a dedicated library building, computer suite and external classroom. Our beautiful grounds and extensive outside learning space have enabled us to develop our Forest School.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.