Senior Marketing Executive
Exciting new opportunity for a talented marketer to join a global media organisation working for Econsultancy Training and Capability services.
Our name is a bit of a curveball. It’s easy for people to assume we’re just another consulting house. In fact, we’re much more than that, and in everything we do there are always two things that drive us: our content and our community.
Our award-winning content and thought leadership is what makes our blog, research, events, training and consultancy highly sought after. Our community means that we can always find the right expert for any challenge. Simply put, we love empowering millions of marketers to achieve excellence in everything they do.
Our customers come to us to build their knowledge, their teams’ capabilities, validate decisions and benchmark their activity. They know they can trust us to provide independent advice. Without mincing our words.
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive to join our vibrant marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of the marketing activity for Econsultancy Capability and Training services, including face-to-face training, elearning and customised training and advisory solutions.
- To work seamlessly on marketing and communications projects across all aspects of Econsultancy Capability and Training services.
- To produce best in class marketing activation to support the overall revenue targets.
- To demonstrate ongoing and proactive collaboration with the full Econsultancy team.
- To be fluent in every Econsultancy product and offering.
- To develop ways to build and grow the reputation of Econsultancy.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Deploy and manage a plan of marketing activity and actions that will make Econsultancy impossible to miss and easy to find when looking for training services.
- Drive ecommerce bookings through fully integrated, flawless and response-driven marketing activity, leveraging the main marketing channels – digital and print advertising, emails, social media and website management.
- Support the creation of an optimised SEO and PPC strategy to ensure Econsultancy training services are highly visible, easy to find, and delivering bookings.
- Champion cross-brand collaboration and implement a plan of actions with key stakeholders of Econsultancy’s sister brands, Marketing Week, Influencer Intelligence, Festival of Marketing and Oystercatchers to raise awareness of Econsultancy training services to their audience and customers.
- Measure and report on objectives, goals and key metrics, and make recommendations on how to increase conversion.
- Establish relationships with marketing partners including major industry players, key associations, academic institutions and media partners.
- Manage a programme of communication and events for all previous Capability and Training participants through on-going communication and value exchange.
- Monitor competitor activity and work with the Insight and Data teams to conduct market research including customer, competitor and trends analysis.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, senior marketing team and key brand stakeholders, to ensure the marketing activity is fully aligned with the business needs.
- Work with the Digital and Design teams to develop and manage online platforms, communications plans and marketing collaterals that are effective and on-brand.
- Demonstrate a proactive, always on, approach to PR, mining opportunities for thought-leadership.
- Create and manage a Capability Advisory Board of customers, trainers and industry experts.
To succeed in the role, you must have:
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’ to deliver innovative marketing and product solutions that drive revenue and bookings.
- Excellent copy writing, proof-reading skills and attention to detail.
- A strong understanding of marketing principles, developments and new techniques.
- Skilled in managing and utilising data to deliver campaigns and gain audience insight.
- Advanced campaign tracking, reporting and analytical skills at campaign and customer level.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You will be:
- Highly self-motivated, intuitive, creative, energetic and resourceful.
- Interested in learning and exploring new marketing methods, thinking creatively about new ways to reach audiences.
- Proactive and accountable attitude to delivering objectives.
- Able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- An excellent communicator.
About Centaur Media
Econsultancy is part of Centaur Media Plc, a market-leading global media organisation delivering expert content and insight, engaging events and smart digital technology. From our digital media and iconic print brands to our award-winning events and cutting-edge data products, we enable and inspire the very best performance in a range of selected markets. We are a team of 500 people in the UK, with our main office based in Central London. With high profile brands like Marketing Week, Influencer Intelligence, Fashion Monitor and Creative Review, Centaur Media is one of Britain’s most exciting and progressive media companies and offers a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for career progression, training and development.