Classroom Teacher - Maternity
Start Date: Apr 2019
If you have a growth mindset, love teaching and have a passion for learning then our children need you! We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic teacher for KS1 (Year 1) at the end of March 2019 or from the 23rd April 2019 (at the start of the summer term) to cover maternity leave. The position is full time.
We are looking for a teacher who will promote our ambition to ‘Inspire Learning Every Day’. The successful teacher will need to demonstrate a good understanding of the KS1 curriculum, particularly with the teaching of early reading and phonics. Newly and recently qualified teachers are encouraged to apply.
We want teachers who are;
- strong, confident and enjoy making a difference
- reflective and willing to learn
- have a clear understanding of outstanding teaching and learning
- have high expectations of themselves and children
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
- a thriving Primary School in the lovely village of Pembury.
- a working environment in which everyone is valued
- resources and training to enable you to carry out your role effectively
- a hard-working, trusting and supportive team which has the learning, enjoyment and well-being of our children at the heart of everything that we do
- children who love learning
Visits to school are welcome and can be arranged via the school office.
Closing Date: 12/12/2018 at 12:00
Interviews: 17 December 2018
Information about the school
Pembury is a forward looking Primary School with an excellent team of support staff and we are proud to offer pleasant surroundings and good resources in addition to excellent opportunities for CPD.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.