Post Sales Administrative Support - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
The County Air Ambulance Trust
Job Title: Post Sales Administration Support
Reports To: The Head of Fundraising
Location: Hastingwood, Erdington, Birmingham
Hours: 5 hrs per week (times to be agreed)
The role involves assisting the Head of Fundraising in obtaining feedback from individuals who have recently signed up for the HELP Appeal Lottery in order to ensure the representative’s handling of the sale was in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
The duties and tasks for the job cover:
- Undertake follow-up telephone calls to newly signed Help Appeal lottery members to ensure their satisfaction and provide a good image of the Charity.
- Using a prepared list of contact details make calls to those members who have given us consent to contact them.
- Identify yourself to the member; mention both the Charity name and HELP Appeal lottery and explain the reason for the call.
- Being the first point of contact with the new member, create the right kind of attitude so that they feel confident in answering your questions.
- Maintain good telephone etiquettes by conducting calls in a friendly, polite and professional manner, using their name throughout the call, so that the member feels good about it.
- The work involves using a prepared script to ask questions about the quality of the representative and to gain a view of the member’s experience. Maintain adherence to the script at all times and only deviate when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with the member and gather answers to the questions using a tick box formula.
- Keep records of all calls and submit weekly returns to the Head of Fundraising.
- If a member raises an objection to receiving the call, apologise for the inconvenience and note this on the record sheet.
This job summary outlines the main duties and is subject to change in consultation with the post holder.
To apply please email email@example.com together with your CV.