Customer Care Professional - Finnish/ Swedish Speaking
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We are committed to becoming the world's most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our way of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
- Servicing BTA and Corporate Card company administrators who are the point of contact for our clients
- Responding to phone and email requests to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, cancelling cards, changes to company address, re-ordering statements and delivering the business Relationship Care ethos throughout every interaction
- Use and management of internal and external online tools Partnership management with third party vendors
- Handling complex issues via calls and emails that require patients, diligence and a Growth Mindset
- Building strong relationships between travel agents, client account managers, senior leadership and clients directly to ensure consistency and clarity on data and payment processes.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent in Finnish or Swedish written and spoken
- Customer Service experience, face to face or on the phone
- Computer literate to an intermediate level
- Organised, diligent, listening and multitasking
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time