Senior Data Architect
- Full Time
My client are a global technology business undergoing huge change and transformation. They require a Senior Data Architect who will champion the Data Architecture of their widely used solutions.
My client are a global technology business undergoing huge change and transformation. They are going through significant growth, both organic and via acquisition, and are about to kick of a programme of work which will involve the redesign of a large product suite.
As a Senior Data Architect you will be part of a global product development team focused on the innovation of cloud-based SaaS solutions. Leveraging the latest technologies, this role will define and implement the data model to support and underpin system performance, scalability, security and analytics.
It will be your responsibility to:
- Work collaboratively with Business Analytics and Product Managers to understand requirements
- Design and implement a data model which will manage large-volume transactions
- Assure excellent performance and scalability for the solutions
- Identify trends in industry standards and emerging technologies, assuring that these are implemented into the product set based on best-fit-for-purpose
Essential skills & experience:
- Strong background with MongoDB or a similar document-oriented database
- Proven experience in data modelling (logical and physical)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to articulate and communicate
Desirable skills & experience:
- Knowledge of Agile-Scrum methodology
- Background with Financial Services based technology products
My client offers a salary of around £100,000 + benefits and the opportunity to lead the data architecture for a global product set for a large organisation.