International Casualty Insurance Broker
Job title: International Casualty Insurance Broker
Wage: £52,500 per annum
Work Pattern: Monday – Friday
Employer: Zeus Brokers Insurance Limited
Date advert posted: 6 December 2018
Closing date: 3 January 2019
Zeus Insurance Brokers are recruiting an International Casualty Insurance Broker to join its London team.
As a market leader in the industry, Zeus Insurance Brokers is seeking the role of an experienced insurance professional. Through our exceptional talent and industry-leading products, we help our clients to grow their business in a sustainable and future driven way. Zeus Insurance Brokers offers advice and customized access to more Insurance markets than anyone of our size and experience.
Zeus is an equal opportunities employer. Zeus's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed.
- Working with colleagues and International clients on a variety of non-marine casualty and specialty business;
- providing advice to clients and colleagues on placement design, available coverage and capacity, likely pricing, potential coverage enhancements and market progress;
- working on and provide support in developing and delivering market presentations and broking strategy;
- negotiating terms and conditions of placement with the market;
- providing specialist advice to clients and colleagues including involvement in product research and new product development;
- creating and processing of post placements activities; including policy documentation, invoicing clients, file management, final market signings and agreements; and
- responsibility for working in accordance with the Zeus Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Zeus policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- significant experience in placing business into Casualty and Specialty risk/(re)insurance markets for both the Canadian and Australian wholesale and retail clients;
- relevant experience in Global Programs (Fronting/In-country Policies) for both the Canadian and Australian wholesale and retail clients;
- relevant experience in Lloyds of London International Casualty broking;
- relevant Insurance certifications pertaining to giving general and personal advice to clients both in the UK and overseas;
- an ability to learn and display a broad understanding of Zeus, clients' and Insurers' products and can bring the best of Zeus to clients;
- strong communication skills - communicates goals/strategy to clients and markets.
- invests time and resource in Research & Development to find new products/Brokers to meet clients' needs;
- inspires commitment and action in others (both internally and externally) through strong leadership skills;
- excellent attention to detail;
- data analysis abilities;
- confident to work on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- ability to work in an environment where deadlines must be adhered to; and
- good level of IT competency required.
To apply: please upload your CV and a cover letter directly through the portal.
Date posted: 6 December 2018
Closing date: 3 January 2019