Employment Law, 1-3 yrs PQE
Great opportunity for an Employment Law Solicitor, 1-3 yrs PQE, to join an international law firm with an Employment Law Team of 22.
You will be responsible for managing your own caseload and acting for mainly employers and respondents but also some individuals and claimants. The role may include:
- Full range of tribunal litigation covering all aspects of employment law and, as appropriate according to candidate, opportunity for advocacy at preliminary hearings.
- Advising Human Resource Managers, In-house Counsel, Managing Directors and other senior personnel on a variety of employee relations issues.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on HR policies, employment contracts and directors' service agreements.
- Acting for high net worth individuals to negotiate service agreements, team moves or termination arrangements.
- Advising internationally based clients on employment law in the UK and co-ordination of the international projects and advice.
- High Court proceedings relating to business protection for employer or employees.
- Corporate support - often acting as sole employment specialist (excluding pensions) in corporate transactions