COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR – IN HOUSE – MANCHESTER – 4-5 PQE
Qualified 4-5 years PQE ‘In-House Commercial Property Solicitor’ required to join Bruntwood’s national business. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Team Supervisor and other team members to continue to meet our clients’ expectations and to protect their best interests. Highly motivated and collaborative team who are looking for a bright and friendly addition to their team. Given the uniqueness of the team, there is never a boring moment, with great flexibility and close networks within this role, you will be sure to thrive and feel well accommodated at Bruntwood. There is a distinct opportunity for growth and career development and you will be exposed to a broad range of commercial property matters including sales and acquisitions, commercial leasehold and the regulation of landlord and tenant relationships, property secured borrowing, private pension scheme investment property, renewable energy projects, as well as telecoms and utilities agreements and property aspects of business re-organisation. You will be joining a respected in-house legal team where you will have the opportunity to further develop your career in a balanced and friendly working environment.
- Running a diverse caseload including leasehold sales and purchases, freehold sales and purchases. Knowledge of agricultural freehold will be advantageous.
- Dealing with all commercial property matters, to include drafting of licences, leases, transfers
- Dealing with s106 and s38 Agreements
- Drafting complex Restriction clauses in Transfers.
- Drafting statutory Notices under Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 for the termination and renewal of Leases/Tenancies.
- Advising on Gift of an equitable interest in land.
- Carrying out the purchase of freehold and leasehold properties including the investigation of title of registered and unregistered land
- Attending to post-completion matters, including adverse and/or first registrations
- Drafting Deeds of Easements, Deeds of Assignment, Deeds of Gift, Deeds of Release and Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements Arnold Thomson 2017
- Undertaking research and preparing advice on various commercial property matters.
- Active involvement in the growth and further development of the firm's commercial and agricultural property services
- Assisting other fee earners and working with as part of a team to contribute to the achievement of the Firm’s corporate objectives.
- Undertaking any other relevant and associated duties specified by the Team Supervisor and/or Directors
All queries to Qasim Zahid on ‘0161 880 0118’ to discuss the role or email firstname.lastname@example.org