In-house Structured Finance, leading FS business
Global, US headquartered banking and financial services company with $1.9 trillion in AUM. A Central London based role has opened up for a Senior Transaction Manager with experience in structured finance, debt finance and collateralised loan obligations.
- Consulting on highly sophisticated transactions utilising your in-depth knowledge of structured finance
- Reviewing, negotiating and executing all governing documents for new transactions ensuring documentation accurately reflects operational responsibilities and documentation standards
- Opportunity to take lead with negotiation of the terms of the structured finance deal structure through liaising with outside counsel, in conjunction with Client & Business Development
- Reviewing highly complex specialised deals transactions/structures from initiation through to closing
- Examining documents and assisting to resolve issues during the life of the structured finance deal
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-4 years PQE* in private practice or in-house
- Debt capital markets, specifically structured finance and repack experience
- German language skills / experience would be desirable
*Candidates not meeting the above criteria will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.
Please contact Grace Gibson-Venner at Stanford for further information on the opportunity or send your CV via the “apply now” button.