Property Paralegal (Residential Developments)
Our client is a Mayfair-based law firm; they are currently recruiting for a residential property paralegal/foreign qualified lawyer to join their residential developments team. The purpose of this role is to provide support and assistance to Partners and other Fee Earners as well as managing a small caseload where you will be required to carry out some operational work on deals and transactions.
Duties will include:
- Conducting research
- Attending seminars/in-house training courses
- Tracking projects and work to set timescales and deadlines, ensuring the clients' needs and expectations are met and managed at all times
- Maintaining accurate data in relation to client matters
- Liaising with clients in person, by telephone and in writing
- Preparing and drafting legal documentation for sign off by the Partners or other Fee Earners within the team.
- Proof reading documents on behalf of other Fee Earners.
- Scheduling of large volumes of documents received as part of a transaction.
Property experience essential.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.