Commercial / Technology Lawyer - Fintech arm of a leading bank
Our client, a leading global bank in London, is looking for a 1-4 PQE General Commercial Lawyer to join their legal team.
This is a unique opportunity to support a technology innovation business line at the bank advising on a range of commercial legal matters.
This In House Counsel / Lawyer will support the business on a variety of legal matters including but not limited to:
- Providing legal advice to the business on a broad range of matters including general commercial agreements, technology agreements, third party agreements;
- Working alongside the business on cutting edge projects involving emerging technologies including artificial intelligence, cloud, block chain, etc.;
- Assisting with general queries from the business as they arise.
- This role will be ideal for a 1-4 PQE+ Lawyer with General Commercial contracts experience working with a technology organisation, in private practice or financial services
- An interest in the technology sector will be advantageous for this role
- Exposure to financial services is not a pre-requisite for the role