Insurance Administration Manager
Our Client, a Global Hospitality Group, is seeking an Insurance Administration Manager to join their head office in Oxfordshire (commutable from Northampton, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire) for a long term Fixed Term Contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the business’s Global Legal, Finance and Compliance departments.
In this role, the Insurance Administration Manager will be responsible for managing the business’s insurance matters and tracking costs. Key Responsibilities include:
- Respond to queries raised by insurers
- Distribute confirmation of insurance policy renewals letters
- Manage and instruct insurance brokers
- Identify risks
- Manage the invoice processing, raise purchase orders
- Manage Landlord and Tenant issues
- Managing Property and Liability Claims
- Claims management of new and ongoing claims
- General insurance enquiries including group business travel, motor fleet, insurance for new equipment
- Attend monthly Health and Safety meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Insurance Administrator who would like to / enjoys working within the leisure and hospitality industry. Strong technical and organisational skills as well as exceptional communication are essential, with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders quickly across the business.
A background in Real Estate or Property leasing would be hugely beneficial, but not essential.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 0207 127 5274 or email your CV to email@example.com