This small, friendly specialist residential conveyancing law firm in Derby has exciting plans for growth. They need an experienced Conveyancer to join their team – could it be you?
- The firm embrace the latest market-leading conveyancing technology whilst providing an outstanding level of customer service to their clients.
- The directors and conveyancers have extensive conveyancing experience throughout the UK.
- You will be joining a small team initially, with plans in place for this to grow significantly over time.
- Working in a busy, fast-paced environment, you will advise on all aspects of the residential conveyancing process with the aid of a case management system.
- Be responsible for managing a mixed caseload of conveyancing transactions from instruction through to completion.
- Provide a comprehensive residential conveyancing service to ensure all matters are dealt with efficiently and within strict deadlines.
- Act as first point of contact for client and work provider queries.
- Dealing with relevant stages of sale and purchase files.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ conveyancing fee earning experience, managing a varied residential conveyancing caseload.
- Previous experience of using a Case Management System is essential.
- Being qualified as a Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor would be advantageous.
- A strong team player who is keen to progress within a volume conveyancing environment.
- Competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Fantastic training and development.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Free onsite parking.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact our specialist conveyancing recruitment team to discuss further on 0161 839 4388