In-House Legal Counsel: Commercial
We are recruiting a commercial counsel on behalf a rapidly growing and fast-paced FMCG business to join their legal team based in West London (Greenford).
Listed on the NASQAQ, they are a branding powerhouse with a strong presence across action and motor sports as well as within the music and gaming world.
The legal counsel will sit in a highly respected and integral team supporting all areas of the company's business. In addition to drafting & negotiating commercial contracts, the legal counsel will be expected to act as a problem solver, delivering unique and bespoke solutions to both legal and commercial issues. As part of the EMEA legal team, the legal counsel will be interacting with various stakeholders and role players across nearly 90 territories within the region and should be able to deliver pragmatic and commercially sound advice throughout.
The Legal Counsel will be closely involved with:
- Assisting the legal team in a broad range of matters, with a particular focus on distribution agreements, supply agreements, manufacturing agreements, marketing, supply chain matters and other commercial contracts
- Commercial negotiations
- Reporting to finance, marketing and sales teams on the status of contracts
- Company secretarial services
- Managing external legal services providers across EMEA
The Legal counsel will require the following skills and qualifications:
- Admitted solicitor / barrister with 4-5 years (post training) experience
- Experience in supply chain or manufacturing sector would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for their performance and high curiosity about the business
Once the legal counsel has proved that they are a trusted partner of the business they'll be able to carve out their own direction and niche within the role. The friendly and collegial team are eager to meet you so apply today if you're ready to take the next step in your career with the most disruptive brand on the Energy Drink playing field.
For more information contact Grant Jackson at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5574
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.