Service Desk Team Leader
We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Team Leader to join a large and rapidly expanding organisation. Our client based in Peterborough has experienced tremendous growth over the last 3 years which has resulted in the expansion of the Service Desk. As a Service Desk Team Leader you will be responsible for developing team members to improve delivery of service.
Skills and attributes required:
· Team focused
· A passion for managing, developing and leading individuals focused on continual improvement
· Excellent time management, organisational and prioritising skills
· Patient, tolerant and supportive leader
· Good relationship management skills
· Driven, motivational, professional leader, with a can-do attitude at all times
· Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
Responsibilities will include:
· Line management of a Service Desk Team
· Development and coaching team members on ways to improve their performance and delivery of service.
· Ensure all team members understand the business expectations and deliverables
· Liaising regularly with colleges and internal teams in relation to ongoing apprenticeships
Other Activities include:
· Conducting regular team meetings, monthly one-to-ones and PMPs with all direct reports.
· Assessing team performance
· Develop, grow and maintain professional working relationships
· Attend business meetings with other departmental Team Leader and Managers
· Providing proactive updates to customers keeping them informed on incident or request status.
· Adhering to Incident management procedures.
· Governance of monitoring, progressing and resolving incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
· Management of high priority incidents (P1/P2 and Hardware 4hr/6hr fixes) through to resolution
· Ensuring quality of information supplied is sufficient/relevant to progress the ticket. If the information supplied is not sufficient ensuring this is obtained from the relevant party
· Escalate any potential service issues to the relevant internal teams
If you have the above skills and experience then apply now, interviews will commence shortly and one of our team will contact you directly if your application is under consideration.