Senior Marketing Executive – up to £30k - 1406
We are looking for an enthusiast and capable Senior Marketing Executive to join our busy team and help drive the business forward in line with our growth strategy.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, confident and commercially minded self-starter looking to join an expanding company.
Your primary responsibilities will be to ensure the company’s marketing activities are delivered in accordance with the agreed plan, across all channels including online, offline and at events.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work with the Content Marketing Executive and Digital Designer to create compelling campaigns and content relevant to business audiences in multiple formats
- Create messages that are are supportive of and consistent with brand strategies
- Take ownership and be accountable for campaign delivery and measurement
- Ensure the day to day activities of your team are completed in line with the agreed plan
- Be an integral part of ideas generating for new promotions
- Assist with planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Assist with the preparation and running of events – seminars and exhibitions
- Managing internal CRM database(s) and making sure they are maintained and updated
- Monitor and measure the success of content and campaigns
- Track leads through the sales/project cycle
- Have strong communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, including: MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience of CRM and CMS (WordPress) platforms
- Effective time management and organization
- Creative and analytical
- Skilled in the use of marketing automation tools (within Mailchimp, HubSpot etc..) and in
- WordPress CMS a distinct advantage
- Experience in InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage although training can be provided
- Commercially minded and results-driven, with budget and reporting experience
- Multi-disciplined across digital, print and events
This role will suit an individual looking for the next step in their marketing career who can demonstrate their experience and understanding of best principles and articulate their practical knowledge of marketing techniques. This is a hands-on role which requires a multi-discipline practitioner with energy, vision and drive.
If this sounds like the role for you please Apply with your CV today…