Compliance Manager / Regulatory Manager
Compliance Manager (Marketing) / Regulatory Affairs Manager
A Compliance Manager (Marketing) / Regulatory Affairs Manager is needed to join the UK's leading brand activation and promotional marketing advisory body based just a 2-minute walk from Holborn Tube Station. This is would be an ideal role for a non-practising lawyer or compliance professional who has an interest in marketing and advertising and is looking for a flexible office / home-based role with a large degree of autonomy.
Working for the benefit of members this not for profit organisation protects effective promotional marketing by ensuring members have the right legal advice, are totally compliant in every way and are upholding the highest standards of professionalism and creativity in the brand activation industry. This professional body has benefited from new leadership in 2018 and is currently enjoying a period of change and development for the benefit of all its staff and members.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Compliance Manager (Marketing) / Regulatory Affairs Manager will play a vital role providing members with advice on terms and conditions and reviewing promotional material. On a daily basis you can expect to be the point of call for members to deal with adhoc issues as they arise, provide guidance and advice on all things legal and compliance, deliver workshops and training as required, manage CAP and ASA related matters and be the organisations point of contact for any legal or regulatory matters.
To qualify... You should be a Compliance Manager / Regulatory Affairs Manager / Professional Standards Manager / Legal Advisor or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of working in a compliance role, with a focus on marketing, advertising or in a similar not for profit organisation;
- Experience of delivering presentations and workshops;
- The ability to write effective press releases and content for relevant legal and regulatory updates;
- Solid relationship management skills, working consultatively within a membership / clients focused environment;
- Experience of working on own initiative, prioritising tasks and leading projects in a confident and well organised manner;
- Excellent planning and communication skills (verbal and written);
- The ability to function in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
In return the Compliance Manager (Marketing) / Regulatory Affairs Manager will be offered a real flexible working environment with a huge amount of autonomy (whilst having support on hand from the Managing Director and team as and when needed). There is no need to be office bound every day for this role, remote working is entirely feasible, but you have an office to work from if you prefer.