Procurement Specialist - HR/PS
Procurement Specialist HR/PS - Prestigious FTSE 250 Giant - London OR Hertfordshire - £37K - 45K + Bonus + Accelerated Procurement Promotion Scheme
Are you a budding procurement specialist looking for a Strategic Sourcing position with a difference? If so, this esteemed FTSE 250 firm is offering you the chance to break into a best-in-class purchasing function and achieve promotion to Sourcing & Category Management within the next two years. There will also be opportunities for international secondment.
As Procurement Specialist for the HR & Professional Services categories you will: -
- Be an influential player in growing this greenfield spend area of circa £130M, enjoying ownership of large strategic sourcing engagements across a variety of indirect services (including but not limited to Health & Wellness, Training, Learning & Development, Recruitment / HR, Professional Services & Consultancy, Tax, Audit, Legal)
- Own the end-to-end sourcing process including RFP / RFQ, contract and supplier negotiation, and build strong senior stakeholder relationships
- Report directly into the HR/PS Category Lead, taking advantage of a personally tailored development scheme to help you progress towards Category / Sourcing Management
In order to be successful in your application for this FTSE 250 Indirect Procurement Specialist position you must:
- Have a strong grounding in procurement and strategic sourcing, with previous experience of managing £ Multi-Million projects and achieving significant cost savings (detailed on CV)
- Possess excellent negotiating and relationship building skills
- Be aiming to continue your upward career progression towards Strategic Sourcing / Category Management
- Be articulate, ambitious and engaging
- CIPS, MCIPS or studying towards (preferred not essential)
- Degree / country equivalent (preferred not essential)
This is a standout opportunity for an aspiring procurement specialist to embed oneself in a world leading FTSE 250 brand and achieve promotion within a short space of time.
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Indirect, Direct, HR & Professional Services, Marketing, IT procurement, Corporate Services, FTSE 100, Fortune 500, Blue Chip, Private Sector, London, Milton Keynes