Senior Theatre Practitioner/ODP
37.5 hrs | Day Shifts Only | £28,000 - £37,000 p/a | Pension & Benefits
An experienced ODP with scrub experience is required to work as Senior Theatre Practitioner in a leading private hospital in Leeds.
What the hospital is offering for this Senior Theatre Practitioner/ODP role:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £37,000 depending on experience
- A private healthcare scheme
- Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and employee recognition programmes
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
Applicants for this Senior Theatre Practitioner/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Demonstrable post registration experience in a theatre environment
- Ideally experienced in a wide range of procedures, with a varied patient mix
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Have successfully completed ILS/ALS, an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification and a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.