Account Manager UK & Ireland
"Rosco leads with innovative solutions allowing creative people to achieve their vision while creating a compelling culture and sustainable growth"
An opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager, responsible for all sales and education activities in UK & Ireland. This role has the potential to expand to include parts of Europe. Based in the UK and reporting to the Sales Manager of EMEA, the ideal candidate will have experience in face to face sales activities and account management.
Generic Job Description
- Maintain, develop and nurture a strong work relationship with existing accounts
- Contact and visit professionals from our strategic markets to build relationships with users of products
- Analyse sales statistics to maintain and determine business growth potential in the markets
- Develop and strive for established performance goals, set and monitor performance of accounts on a continual basis
- Represent Rosco at exhibitions
- Monitor and analyse sales and market trends, communicate such information to VP EMEA and Sales Manager EMEA
- Maintain data & contacts using internal CRM systems
- Communicate with internal departments including Sales Admin, Accounts & Marketing
- Other duties as required by management
Competencies / Behaviors:
- Interpersonal Skills: courteous, service-oriented and flexible; professional, pleasant, patient with a friendly attitude, builds trust and maintains relationships.
- Communication Skills (verbal and written): able to communicate clearly and professionally via the phone or email; listen attentively and ask relevant questions to comprehend; write clearly and informatively.
- Customer Service: respond promptly to customer inquiries; resolve conflict in a professional and patient manner; remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Quality Focus: innovative thinker; demonstrates attention to detail ensuring accuracy and thoroughness.
- Time Management: uses time efficiently; meets productivity standards; completes work in a timely manner; proactively seeks new/additional work.
- Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyses information; develops alternative solutions; works independently with little supervision.
- Team Player: actively contributes to building a positive team environment; treats people with respect; inspires trust; works ethically with integrity; upholds organisational values; follows policies and procedures.
- Professionalism: approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration; accepts responsibility for own actions; follow through on commitments; establish and maintain effective working relationships (internal and external).
- Sales and account management experience
- Knowledge of internet explorer and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Rosco’s product range preferred.
- Industry experience/knowledge preferred.
- Hold a valid UK driving license.
Founded in 1910, Rosco is the premier expendables, equipment, and product manufacturer for theatre, film, television and architectural environments. Rosco's products have won numerous awards including five Academy Awards, 3 Emmy Awards and dozens of industry commendations for excellence. For more information about Rosco visit www.rosco.com