Project Manager - Leading Venue
Project Manager / Project Coordinator (Leading Venue)
A Project Manager / Project Coordinator is needed join a world leading exhibitions and international convention centre based between Canary Wharf and London City Airport. Utilising your technical event management knowledge, expect to play a key role ensuring event related electrical services are correctly sold, processed, planned and delivered on time and to budget.
With regards to background you do not necessarily need a specific electrical background as this can be gained on the job from the team of site electricians. It is the planning and organising, budgeting and manpower planning skills that are integral to this role.
Hosting over 300 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts fully flexible event halls, conference & exhibition space, a multitude of meeting rooms and the UK's largest flexible auditorium. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking a Project Manager / Project Coordinator to join a busy team of staff and contractors.
Working closely with the Mains Manager, the Project Manager / Project Coordinator will actively source all required information to ensure floorplans / blueprints and electrical orders are processed and completed in accordance to industry standards & Health and Safety requirements. In short you will be involved in facilitating all client electrical orders including producing full quotes, meeting deadlines for delivery of services and managing manpower as required for each event.
To qualify. You should be a Project Manager / Project Coordinator / Deputy Project Manager / Electrical Services Project Coordinator / Deputy Project Manager (Electrical Fitout) / Project Manager / Deputy Mains Manager / Mains Project Manager / Electrical Project Manager / Electrical Manager / Electrical Facilities Manager / Assistant Facilities Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Project Management role;
- The ability to negotiate and work with a multitude of third-party contractors and suppliers;
- The ability to manage a team of contractors / staff and direct them accordingly with a keen eye for H&S issues;
- The ability to manage and control budgets and forecast for events calendar, providing financial breakdown to internal stakeholders and clients as required;
- A clear understanding (and ideally a qualification) of H&S compliance and legal obligations;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
A sound understanding of the hospitality industry would be ideal as would holding a current testing and Inspection qualification. Current IOSH or NEBHOSH qualifications would be an advantage.
In return the Project Manager /Project Coordinator can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), 24 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Supply Chain & Logistics £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)