Global Facilities Management Supplier Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Global Facilities Management Supplier Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Global Facilities Management Supplier Manager will provide effective and compliant management across the portfolio for the group where the Facilities Management function will include Engineering, Cleaning, Catering, Sustainability, Moves & Changes and Health & Safety. They will be accountable for Facilties Management being appropriately managed and services delivered in line with Corporate Real Estate (CRE) strategy balancing performance, cost and risk mitigation with the focus being on our building users experience. The incumbent will oversee a Global Supplier Partner contract, but also influence any other direct supplier relationships that remain outside of this contract, but fall under this function including ensuring alignment to the global strategy and ensuring a robust BAU governance is in place, for adherence to the contract.
The Global Facilities Management Supplier Manager will provide direct SME support for the Rest of the World (North and Latin America) providing clear communication, operational direction and technical guidance when required. They will report to Global Head of Facilities Management and will be a single point of contact for all FM operational matters. Additionally, they will provide effective, compliant and functional leadership across the full breadth of the Rest of the World Region and will be the first point of contact for all FM operational matters globally as well as strategically lead and manage all outsourced services for Facilities Management, resolving any underperformance or issues and value-add initiatives, acting as a point of escalation for country issues.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Professional qualification in a Project Management / Facilities Management discipline or a relevant equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Real Estate Supplier activities and issues faced by large corporates.
- Sound understanding of how banks operate, key challenges faced in the operating environment.
- Expertise and knowledge in relation to Supplier and/or technical expertise within a real estate context.
- Significant experience in managing CRE(Corporate Real Estate) activities in country.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects of timely and quality results.
- Demonstrated results in delivering successful risk management and control processes.
- Good knowledge of real estate technology platforms for planning, analysis and decision making.
- Demonstrated results in managing suppliers and owing supplier/stakeholder issues.
- Proven ability to prioritise competing demands and handle ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and project management skills.
- Demonstrated commerciality on supplier management and areas balancing costs, customer demands, meeting high standards and CRE's requirements and supplier relationship management.
- Ability to grasp, understand and independently handle new projects and ideas
Closing dates for applications 31st December 2018