Relationship Support Analyst
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Relationship Support Analyst based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Relationship Support Analyst will assist the Relationship Managers(RMs) in building relationships by identifying and meeting existing and prospective customer needs. The role holder will be responsible for identifying product and service opportunities, carrying out customer research, financial and credit analysis and helping the RM prepare for customer meetings. This role will also include co-ordination of credit applications or renewals and risk escalation management.
The Relationship Support Analyst will be required to optimise the potential value of client relationships, improve client engagement and deliver needs-based solutions and fair outcomes for customers. The role holder will prepare appropriate analysis, proposals and presentations to prospective customers as well as support the RM on day-to-day activities including client planning, pipeline management, co-ordination with product partners and ensuring data are accurately and timely updated. They will undertake financial, credit and profitability analysis, and prepare the accounts remarks. Furthermore, they will support the RM with third party liaison, including discussions with external lawyers and valuers, also will collaborate with Group colleagues to deliver appropriate needs-based solutions for customers.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Commercial Banking (CMB).
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service.
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Experience of planning and prioritising their own time effectively and adhering to strict deadlines.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data.
- Comprehensive understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services and experience of working within these.
Closing dates for applications 31st December 2018