Support Worker - £9.06 per hour - 37.5 hours a week
Competitive pay, ongoing training and progression available after probation are just some of the benefits that the local charity that we are working provides.
Search Healthcare are recruiting a passionate Support Worker to join a unique Sussex charity with a strong local reputation, that provides support for people with learning disabilities.
* Help promote independence
* Understand the support needs of the individuals you support
* Support people with their personal care, support plans and assist in other activities
* Participate in reviews at individual, team and service level
* Involve the people you support in all aspects of the planning of their support
If you'd like more information or would like a confidential chat about this position please apply or get in contact with Heidi at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.