Commercial Insurance Client Manager
Commercial Insurance Client Manager (Cert CII)
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: up to £45k dependent upon experience + Company car/Car allowance + Benefit package
Hours: Full time
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a Commercial Insurance Client Manager to join a highly reputable and forward-thinking organisation based out of their office in Burgess Hill.
This role plays an integral part in the Commercial team where you will have excellent knowledge of all commercial products.
* Dealing with all classes of commercial insurance, including motor, trade, construction, manufacturing, charities and global businesses
* Building and managing key client relationships
* Generate new business and cross/upsell leads
* Maintain strategic relationships with insurance partners and liaison with other specialist teams
* Provide exceptional technical understanding of commercial products
* Demonstrable client management skills
* Client meetings around the UK (so a degree of flexibility on your core hours would be expected)
* Act as a point of technical reference for the organisation
* Provide additional training to other employees
The right candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
* Cert CII with the desire to continue studying towards DIP CII and ACII
* Proven and demonstrable experience within client management
* Outstanding technical knowledge of commercial insurance products
* Excellent IT skills
* Business development and a strong ability to build excellent business relationships
* Outstanding communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and highly professional organisation that offers a great working environment and company benefit scheme. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.