Receptionist - Hove - Apprentice Level 2 Customer Service
This apprenticeship is a receptionist role within a busy and friendly GP surgery in Hove. It will include a wide range of customer service based skills, including: telephone interaction, helping patients face to face and office and admin skills. The candidate will work within a challenging, but supportive environment. Full training provided.
A customer service apprenticeship opportunity has become available to work within a friendly Reception Team at The Brighton Health and Wellbeing Centre. The Apprentice will be involved in a wide range of customer service tasks such as;
- Answering the telephone and taking messages and answering queries
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers
- Greeting customers face to face and via email
- Booking and changing appointments
- Keeping the Reception clean and tidy
- Working as part of a team
- Adhering to confidentiality policy
The candidate will work in a challenging but supportive environment and at the end of the apprenticeship will be well equipped to work in any office environment. Full training will be provided and at the end of the apprenticeship the Apprentice will be well equipped to work within any office environment.
Alongside this role the candidate will work towards a Level 2 customer service NVQ and have an Assessor from the College who visits them every 6 weeks to support them in achieving their qualification.