Hospitality Apprenticeship - central Brighton
We are recruiting for a Hospitality apprentice to work within our takeaway Greek stand. Located in a prime position outside Churchill Square, the Apprentice will be serving high quality Greek food in a busy environment.
The successful candidate will be friendly, hardworking, adaptable, flexible and works well under pressure. You will receive an excellent rate of pay and training.
The role will include;
- Serving customers
- Taking orders
- Preparing and cooking food
- Preparing and cooking food for a delivery service
- Serving drinks
- Providing excellent customer service
- Keeping the van clean and tidy (very high hygiene standards)
- Adhering to health and safety
- Level 2 Hospitality qualification with The Met College, Brighton