Apprenticeship in Business Administration - Brighton
Butlers with Bums, based in Brighton, is a fast expanding company who take pride in their customer satisfaction. The role would suit a person with great communication and written skills as content writing is an essential part of the role. A great opportunity to gain experience in a busy but small and friendly office environment in the owners home.
Butlers with Bums offer numerous activities for hen parties and birthdays etc. and this role would suit someone with a good telephone manner, who loves creative writing, is very organised and likes working in a small team.
The successful candidate will be given information and asked to write a brief but informative description of these using their own initiative.
Duties will include:
- Creative content writing training will be given
- Answering calls
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Taking booking/payments
- Responding to emails
- Using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Working with social media
- Using the new Online Booking System, training will be given
- Working towards the Level 2 Business Administration qualification
This role would suit someone who is interested in creative writing, enjoys working with a wide range of customers and working within a small team.