Office Systems and Administration Apprentice
The employer will be recruiting throughout the advertisment period so if you are interested in the role make sure you submit an application before the closing date.
The wage will be based upon experience.
The key tasks will include:
- Manage Service M8 works management software (training can be provided), ensure system is being used correctly with opening & closing reports and site reporting to a major
- Client Monitor employee start and finish times (via software ServiceM8 & iSpot)
- Ensure staff attendance and sickness records are up to date, correlate that information for payroll monthly
- Process supplier invoices for payment, cross reference with the PO system
Other tasks that may also be included:
- Provide back up to office including maintenance of records: plant and machinery, fleet (MOT & vehicle inspection reports), LOLER inspection sheets, H&S reporting, personnel files, staff contracts. Any other tasks that arise in the office
The essential skills for the role include:
- Computing skills
- Being able to work well with various types of technology
- A great problem solver
- A great eye for detail
The essential personal qualities for the role include:
- Interpersonal skills (being able to communicate with other people)
- Self motivation
It is essential to have Maths and English GCSEs at grades A*-C or equivalent.
There will be the opportunity to contiune with the company once you finish the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
We are based in the countryside so you would need your own transport to get to the workplace.
Ongoing training is actively encouraged.