Operational Lead- Competitive Salary - Millom
We are currently recruiting for an Operational Lead to coordinate the delivery of property operations in all discipline (electrical, mechanical, site services) in accordance with all legal and regulatory frameworks.
As the Operational Lead you will be responsible for delivering a proactive, trained and engaged team within the Electrical, Mechanical and Site Services field.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Defense & engineering business with excellent career progression.
Whats on offer?
- An extremely competitive salary
- Great career progression working within a leading Defense & Technology business
- Generous benefits package (Flexible Working Hours, Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers)
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Lead a team in a specific discipline to deliver the requirements of the site within that field
- To help deliver the sites budget through prioritising work, reconciling conflicting demands, reviewing and revising timing of work to agreed deadlines
- Ensuring effective facilitation and co-ordination of third party contractors on sites
- Advising on management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes:
- Electrical Qualifications: Electrical Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 Electrical Maintenance.
- Knowledge of health & safety and environmental legislation
- Knowledge and appropriate qualifications gained through relevant training, with an experience of delivering FM Service with the ability to be appointed as an Authorised Person
- Knowledge of all relevant UK Regulatory Bodies, Local Authorities and associated legislation
- Understanding of the principles of contract management and experience of procurement of suppliers
- Good stakeholder management
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on 01179 309 708