Apprentice Chef - Brighton - Station Hotel
Apprentice chef wanted to work in a popular pub kitchen in Brighton. The apprentice will work under the guidance of a fully trained head chef and learn how to prep for dishes, cook, serve, and adhere to health and safety in the kitchen. This role will include a level 2 professional cookery qualification and 1 day a week will be spent at college.
The apprentice chef will be trained by our head chef and his team and will be the start of a career to becoming a head chef.
Working for a popular pub in Brighton, you will be in a good position in the future to grow with the company.
Full training will be given.
The main responsibilities will include:
- preparing and cooking a range of food
- keeping the kitchen clean and tidy
- how to make delivery order deal with suppliers
- food hygeine training
- health and safety training
- working within a team
- how to set up a menu
- propose specials of the day
- opening and closing procedures
- chance to growing a career