Senior Capability Manager - Surrey / Hampshire - £60k-£70k
Senior Change Manager / Senior Capabilty Manager / Head of Business Planning - £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits - Surrey / Hampshire
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Surrey / Hampshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading defence and security consultancy who are looking to in a Head of Business Planning to become their Senior Capability Manager to join their group function and lead effective and operational business planning and integrated business planning with them.
The role is to come in and ensure customer satisfaction and extend an existing relationship with them.
Objective of the Role
* This is a senior level requirement to functionally lead the process
* Leading the systems, tolls and guidance
* Lead the compliance assessments
* Oversight of process and flow and data and decisions
* Someone who has knowledge and experience of business planning
* Hands on knowledge and experience
* Business planning essential
* Knowledge of strategic supply chain
* Non-defence background preferred
* No preference in public/ private sector
* Common financial concepts and principles of a business
Qualified 'Oliver Wright' facilitator
This is a fantastic opportunity to join some of the worlds' most intelligence workforce. There are extensive career progression and development opportunities and the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious projects in the country.
Please note due to defence security levels required for this post, applicants are required to be British Passport holders.