Project Controller - SC Cleared, SAP, MS Office, Sharepoint.
Location: Boscombe Down
Salary: £280 p/d
We are looking for someone with Project Controls experience, able to work in an innovative way and plan projects. Work will involve setting up processes in a high volume low complexity environment whist Business Winning will be longer running tasks of higher value and greater complexity. Working on-site with one of our clients you will be responsible for:
- Supporting a Senior PSO in the provision of support to EDP and Business Winning programmes
- Delivering project support tasks within assigned team; MS Project, lifecycle briefcase, project reporting, invoicing and other project document creation and management.
- Delivery project finance; debtors and cash collection, calculation of accruals, collation of cost journals and facility costs.
- Supporting PCP&R functional improvement activity, and sharing knowledge skills and best practices
- Awareness of project management; the project lifecycle and project finances.
- Sharing knowledge, skills and best practice.
- Demonstrable competence in SAP, MS Excel (including add-ins), Word, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Good organisational and record keeping skills.
- Awareness of the project lifecycle and sales processes.
- Experience of working to corporate procedures and the use of corporate tools.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload and multi-task.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals at varying levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team and well as unsupervised.