QA Engineer - Mobile
With the movement towards integration and automation you will focus on testability, robustness, and performance for exciting new projects. You will be working on new and exciting infotainment application development directly going into production vehicles.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in defining automated test environments forming part of the continuous integration pipeline for mobile IOS & Android applications
- Understanding of Software Quality tools/frameworks (SonarQube, Robot FW, Appium)
- Deep knowledge of the SDLC
- Collaborative skills - being open to pair programming and working closely with Developers, Designers and DevOps engineers in cross functional teams.
- Scripting language or coding experience (Including bash and one other language)
- Understanding of test and behaviour driven development.
- A passion for Software Quality & strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness and ability to contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Experience of running software in production
- Experience building, customising, deploying, and managing the environment/ test automation frameworks
- Experience verifying products scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance
- A practical understanding of Cloud Native principles and techniques such as Microservices, Containers, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure-as-code.
- Understanding of Configuration Management tooling (Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Exposure to Gherkin syntax.
- Node JS/ Java programming experience
- React /React Native experience
This role has a relaxed dress code and flexible working. After probation there may be the opportunity for remote working to feature. As it's a new Centre there's a real chance to shape the culture and processes. You will be working in an open and collaborative environment where people of all skillsets and levels are able to share their experiences and knowledge and work in an environment with a good level of autonomy
If you have the essential skills and you are a QA Engineer wanting to work for a globally recognised company, a company who invest in their technology and join them at a time where you can have an impact on the direction of the company, then please apply via the link.