Senior Software and CEH Assurance Engineer
Senior Software and CEH Assurance Engineer - SC Cleared, Complex Electronic Hardware, DO178B/C, DO254, ISO 61508, Software Engineering, ARP4754A
We are looking for a Senior Software and Complex Electronic Hardware Assurance Engineer to join our team of consultants at Experis. Working on-site with one of our clients you will work on projects with embedded Software and CEH. The successful candidate would act as a Consultant to Software, Procurement, and Assurance Teams.
The projects are predominantly MoD programmes such as Typhoon, A400M, and WildCat. The team also works on internal products. Travel to supplier sites is required, International travel may be required.
You will need to have an excellent understanding of Software and Complex Electronic Hardware development standards, such as DO178B and C (and its supplements), and DO254. Previous experience of ensuring software /CEH safety and reliability of airborne systems is required.
This is initially a consultancy role with Experis (full time employment) leading to a full time role with the end client for the right candidate.
- Previous experience Software and CEH Standards such as DO178B/C, DO254, or ISO 61508.
- Knowledge of the MOD procurement cycle
- MoD /Defence Contractor Experience
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer
- Previous experience of conducting software/CEH development/verification audits
- Previous experience with Software and CEH development standards and their overarching systems safety standards, such as ARP4754A.
- Ability to perform structured source code reviews - Ada, C, and C++
- Location: Bristol or Malvern
- Duration: permanent (consultancy)
- Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
- 22 days Holiday per annum
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assisted Programme
- Corporate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers (Tax & NI free)
Please apply by submitting your CV.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.