SC Wintel - Core Application Support Engineer
SC Wintel / Core Application Support Engineer (Level 3) - Innsworth - 6 months
SC Wintel / Core Application Support Engineer (Level 3) required to join a multinational information technology client based in Innsworth on a 6-month contract.
- This role will encompass incident management as well as routine maintenance, progression of service and change requests.
- It will also involve investigation of faults as part of Problem Management
- You will be required to assist with projects, trials, operations and exercises.
- You will undertake mentorship and transfer technical knowledge to staff.
- Your duties will include contributing and making suggestions at continuous service improvement workshops if requested.
- You will also produce technical and knowledge transfer documentation; known error records, and standard operating instructions.
- Server 2008/2012
- Active Directory
The ideal candidate will have
- Hands-on level 3 Wintel experience and the ability to work both in a team and in isolation.
- The ability to research a technology and develop their skillset.
- The ability to use root cause analysis to identify faults.
- MS Exchange
- You will have the opportunity to upskill in other functional areas including SharePoint 2016 if desired, along with access to the company's internal training portal.
- Free parking
- Onsite restaurant and local community shops.
Suitable candidates should ideally have active SC clearance or must be willing and eligible to undergo SC clearance checks.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply at the first instance.