SharePoint Developer (O365)
Based in our client's Head Office in Central London, we are seeking a SharePoint Developer, with Office 365 experience, to work with our in-house IT team and provide support and development for our existing Intranet and emerging SharePoint environments. The successful candidate will work alongside the IT Managers, IT Administrators, our Communications, Digital, and People & Development Teams to fully support the departments' objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain existing SharePoint solutions and implement strong supporting governance and ownership.
- Work directly with our People & Development team (PDT), Digital, and Communications team to evaluate existing systems, solutions and processes
- Work with our PDT to provide ideas for improvement and development for our induction/on-boarding process.
- Work with our Communications team to further enhance their current SharePoint Intranet.
- Work with our Digital and in-house IT team to provide support to existing SharePoint solutions.
- Research and understand emerging practices (as you will be working on new Microsoft APIs and Microsoft platforms).
- Implementation and customisation of SharePoint-based solutions for Collaboration portals, Enterprise Content Management, Workflows and Enterprise Search.
- Plan content types and deploy custom lists and libraries.
- Develop, deploy and maintain client side rendering scripts and SPFx components.
- Author and execute PowerShell scripts that automate routine administrative tasks.
- Reviewing, implementing and maintaining search services, including defining and expanding search schema.
- Build custom business applications with out-of-the-box features and extend with custom scripts and coded applications.
- Help to drive the adoption and usage of Office 365 & SharePoint solutions.
- Provide prompt support though our helpdesk system to ensure operational problems are resolved as quickly as possible and within the IT Service Level Agreements.
- Provide help and guidance to customers of Office 365 including SharePoint Online, in order that they can make maximum use of IT and provide training where appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience with SharePoint 2013 / 2016 and Online projects
- Ability to understand business challenges and implement solutions using as much out of the box SharePoint components as possible.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Apps including Power BI
- Use of Microsoft Flow, Forms and PowerApps
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams and modern SharePoint sites / pages
- Powershell scripting
- Design / Layout (Master Pages)
- React and Office UI Fabric beneficial
- SPFx an advantage
- SharePoint Admin Centre experience
- Experience with Azure (VMs, App Services, Hybrid Connections) and Office 365 development is a plus.