37.5 hrs per week, Permanent
I recruit for a FTSE 250 Organisation who are the UK's largest engineering support services provider. They are currently recruiting a Project Engineer to work within the Liquefied Gas Systems division.
The company is the world leader for the carriage of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) across the globe.
To perform all Project Engineering type work in support of winning and delivering large scale process-engineering themed projects for our key markets including marine and offshore liquefied gas transportation/storage and onshore petrochemical with end-customers of major worldwide shipyards and oil majors.
- Interface with other disciplines - including the clear assignment of tasks, required scope, objectives and time scales to ensure efficient working practices to achieve the required project objectives and deliverables schedules
- Set-up and on-going maintenance of the project administration.
- Involved in the application of the Project Management/Risk Plan.
- Recording/collecting the progress of tasks/activities and keeping the project plan updated and readily available.
- Submission of project deliverables on schedule, and controlled recording of mitigating circumstances (on a regular formal basis) in the event of disruption or delay.
- Preparation of technical specifications and information to enable timely placing of Purchase Orders to meet project requirements.
- Target expediting and liaison of key suppliers to ensure full visibility of supplier related issues that could affect project progress.
- Keeping project control spreadsheets, databases and programs updated to ensure full control and visibility of the project.
- Ensuring efficient and effective reviewing, checking and approving of drawings, documents, schedules etc.
- Degree in an Engineering
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Technical competence for the above responsibilities
- Clear and confident communicator
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated with an attention to detail
- Ability to lead tasks and work to tight timescales
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market-leading organisation in an interesting environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or at .