- To assist the team to produce all documentation required for industry placements/work experience and employability e.g. correspondence, reports, data, student documents in a timely manner ensuring a high level of quality.
- To assist the team in ensuring the smooth running of the industry placement/work experience and employability programmes, as part of the study programme, including supporting students through this process.
- To collate and monitor information on student work experience and employability and support Performance Coaches and Course Leaders in following up worth individual students, employers and parents.
- To act as a key point for communication and liaison with College departments and external agencies (employers, Pinewood Group)
- To assist the team in administering the student work experience and employability processes, liaising with students, parents, other College departments and external agencies as required.
- To manage and maintain the CRM system with regard to work experience and employability.
- To act as a key point of contact for communication for work experience and employability.
- To support the work experience and enterprise cross college team meetings, including taking and distributing minutes.
- To assist the team in developing, implementing and monitoring progress on the work experience and employability projects.
- Sort all incoming post, draft routing written correspondence and deal with enquiries into the college, both in person and on the telephone with reference to work experience and employability.
- To support the recruitment of students to apprenticeship and traineeship programmes.
- To support the team leader in preparing for Audit visits and Inspection Reviews and assist in the tracking of results, tasks and actions with reference to work experience and employability.
- To assist the team in co-ordinating the preparation for induction weeks, parent’s evenings, progress and review weeks and employer events, with reference to work experience and employability.
- Actively promote and market the College and present a positive image of the College and its activities both within and outside the College environment.
- Ensure the quality standards and performance measure applying to the work of the section are met and facilitate continuous improvement’s in all aspects of the post.
- Undergo any self-development and training as necessary for success in the role.
- Carry out any duties at all times in accordance with the College’s policies including Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety Policies.
- Incorporate into the role the philosophy, values and behaviour stated in the College Mission and Strategic plan.
- Be aware of and maintain within the College and College’s approach to security and discipline.
- Undertake any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post, which the Principal or their senior management representative may, from time to time require.